Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 30 - April 30 Day Nail Art Challenge And MSMD

Hello again!! This is the last post of the April 30 Day Nail Art Challenge organised by Short and Sweet in Texas. I really enjoyed doing all the manis. A big thanks to Julie of  Short and Sweet in Texas. Coming to the last day that is Day 30 - Recreate Your Favourite, I recreated this very cute sunflower nail art originally done by Jessie of Nailed it NZ blog. You can see the original HERE. This is also my MSMD(Monkey see Monkey Do) mani.



I used..

Check out the collection of mani's for this challenge by other lovely ladies and me HERE  and MSMD Manis below.

2 comments:

  1. Wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the "Best Blog Award", you can read more about it on my blog here: http://polishedelegance.blogspot.no/2013/05/best-blog-award.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete