Thursday, May 30, 2013

May Tri polish Challenge # 1 - Acid Wash Nails

Hello there!! Today is the May Tripolish challenge Day 4 and once again I am late:(. So I have quick posts for you today for the Tripolish challenge all 4 days. So here goes my Tri polish Challenge Day 1 mani. As you know, every month 3 colors are named and we have to select three bottles of the given colors and have to stick to only those for the whole month that is 4 manis. The colors for this month are Red, Blue and Grey and I chose these..

I did these acid wash nails using all the three colors. I did this technique for the first time and guess I need to practice more. 



So, what do you think about these? Do let me know by commenting below and don't forget to join me for more updates!!
Let us see what the other lovely ladies came up with below...




No comments:

Post a Comment