Hello ladies!! Today I was going through my old nail pictures and found some pics which I haven't shared with you all. I found these red and silver glitter mani which I have done almost 2 months ago. Better late than never :), here is the easy peasy nail design.
1. Apply a base coat and two coats of red nail paint and let it dry completely.
2. Using silver graffiti nail paint, create a diagonal tip as shown.
3. Add a silver line separating the two colors.
4. Using a tooth pick add sequins to the silver line as shown.
5. Finally apply a top coat and done :)!!
So, what do you think about these nails? Do let me know by commenting below :)