For this design, you will be needing a makeup sponge to get the gradient effect. It is easy to do and will dry fast:)
Nail Polishes used
1. Apply a base coat to your nails and paint them with one or two coats of dark nail polish of your choice and let them dry.
2. Apply the white polish onto the makeup sponge and dab it on a paper to remove excess polish. Now starting from the tip of the nail and moving down dab the sponge on the nail, so that 3/4th of nail is with white polish. Do the same with all other nails.
3. Then apply the glittery polish onto the makeup sponge and remove the excess polish from it by dabbing it onto a paper. Now starting from the tip of the nail, dab the sponge on the nail to cover almost half of the nail with glittery polish. Follow the same for remaining nails.
4. Clean the nail polish on the skin around the nails using a Q-tip dipped in nail polish remover.
5. Finally apply a top coat and you are done!!!